Get the right care

Urgent Care

Minor Injury Units (MIUs) and Urgent Treatment Centres (UTCs) should be contacted if you need prompt advice or treatment for minor injuries and illnesses. The NHS website provides an overview of the conditions these services can treat.

It is best to try NHS 111 first to book an appointment at the nearest service to you.



Berkshire West

Subscribe Our Newsletter

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et eiusmod.

We work with our health and care partners to plan services and improve our populations health and wellbeing.

Emergency Care

Emergency Departments (A&E) and 999 are for life threatening emergencies.

Copyright © 2022. All rights reserved.